Lg versa [Verizon Wireless]  » Phones  »
  • This review Is for the Lg Versa from Verizon Wireless and I think It's a cool touch screen phone, I own one and I like It a lot, I'm on mine everyday
  • The battery life Is pretty long In my opinion
  • I would definitely would recommend this phone

• by lilron1991z

This review Is for the Lg Versa from Verizon Wireless and I think It’s a cool touch screen phone, I own one and I like It a lot, I’m on mine everyday. It use to come with a keyboard but I heard It doesn’t anymore but luckily for me I have

It.

The keyboard can come off and on.

So that’s great because It gives you options.

So If you’re a person who prefers a physical keyboard you can just attach the keyboard to your phone, and If you don’t care you could just use both.

The camera has good editing features for example It can crop, take pictures In different light settings.

It can also take photos In black & white, Sepia and a lot more other things you can do.

The mobile browser Is a tab browser, so you can go on more than one website at once.

The battery life ...

• Lg versa [Verizon Wireless]
      Is pretty long In my opinion.

I would definitely would recommend this phone.

The only things I didn’t like about this phone was that you can’t copy and paste and you can’t save photo’s from a website while on the mobile browser, but besides that Its still a great phone.

Despite

the bad things about the phone you can always find a way around It, like texting pictures from your computer to your phone since you can save pictures from the mobile browser.

As far as the copy and paste goes, I have not thought of away to do that or find a way around It.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37211882790130/k2311a112/11.2.09