Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Enzme Peel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am posting this review because I am so impressed with this product- because it works and it's much more affordable than many other products I have tried which cost a lot more and did not work
  • I found this product on sale at my local drugstore for $19.00

• by tiffd98133

I am posting this review because I am so impressed with this product- because it works and it’s much more affordable than many other products I have tried which cost a lot more and did not work. I have sun damage, enlarging pores, slight wrinkling, and most visible of all, brown spots which resulted from a combination of acne scars and sun exposure.

All of this had caused my skin to look dull and

lifeless.

(I am 37 years old.

) I found this product on sale at my local drugstore for $19.

Following the instructions on the label, I applied a thin layer over my face and kept it on for 10 minutes.

The texture is light and slightly gritty, with a pleasant scent.

It tingled a little, even a slight stinging, which faded in a minute or two.

At the end of 10 minutes, you ...

• wet your fingertips, massage your face lightly, and rinse off.

It didn’t feel like I was exfoliating, the way some scrubs do, and I had some doubts that it was really doing anything.

But daily use for 10 days has made a noticeable difference in my skin.

My brown spots are almost gone, my pores look smaller, and my skin, when I look at it in bright daylight, has a clarity that has

been missing for a long time.

I was using heavy-duty concealer to hide my brown spots, and then foundation to hide the concealer, and I could still see the shadows of these stubborn marks, plus my face looked ‘masky’ with all that makeup on.

Now, I can use a tinted moisturizer to mask the spots, which are fading fast, and look forward to going out ‘au naturel’ in maybe another week or so.

HOORAY! Thank you Neutrogena.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31211882780130/k2311a112/11.2.09