Yves Saint Laurent Elle Perfume
  • I tried the 30ml bottle and this cost me £30
  • I think if it was silver to look like polished chrome then that would have been als nice especially with the pink

• by leeanne

This is quite a new Perfume out there and I was caught by the pretty bottle this comes in. I have had a few Yves Saint Perfumes, and found although they tend to be a bit more expensive, the scent lasts a good while and you don’t have to reapply if you are happy with a gentle scent seeing you through the night.

I tried the 30ml bottle and this cost me £30. The larger the

bottle you buy, the cheaper it is, but often if you are having to be careful with money, then you will try the smaller one first of all.

The Bottle is a thin ish rectangular glass bottle. The glass is clear and you can see the medium pink colour through the bottle. Near the top of the bottle is a gold coloured part and this has the YSL logo embossed into it and the lid for ...

• the bottle is gold as well. I can see why they picked the gold colouring and the embossed part is nice enough, but the lid was a bit over the top. I think if it was silver to look like polished chrome then that would have been als nice especially with the pink. The box is Pink as well and slightly textured with a ripple effect. I think the box looks a bit cheap though,
        which is a bit of a disappointment, as this isn’t cheap!

Now to the scent of this. This is fresh, slightly floral and has a great staying power. It smells quite strong when first applied, but after about 10 minutes it settles down and when it warms up a bit then you are left with a lovely heady scent of sparkling roses, raspberry, mandarin and the musky tone of musk and ginger.

A lovely scent that smells expensive and rich.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56211882660130/k2311a112/11.2.09