Garnier Sleek and Shine Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • After about a week of regular use, I was disappointed to realize that the shampoo did nothing more than merely clean my hair
  • I would not recommend this product and I don't plan to purchase it again

• by mariekay

I am always looking for hair care products to help with my dry, frizzy hair. So, on a recent trip to Walgreen’s, I spotted a product that caught my eye: Garnier Sleek and Shine Shampoo. The name of the product was enticing since that’s exactly what I was looking to achieve - sleek and shiny hair!

So I tried

the shampoo with great anticipation. AT first I didn’t notice any difference in my hair, so I figured I would give it some more time. After about a week of regular use, I was disappointed to realize that the shampoo did nothing more than merely clean my hair. My hair was no more sleek or shiny than it ...

• was before.

The one thing I did like about Garnier Sleek and Shine Shampoo was the nice smell. The product had a mild fruity scent that lingered on my hair even after the shampoo was rinsed out. But, because I could find similar scents in less expensive shampoos, the smell of the product was not enough to get me to

buy it again.

The shampoo is not a bad product, it just doesn’t live up to its name. “Sleek and Shine”? Not for me. It cleaned my hair, and that’s about all. I would rather spend less money on an inexpensive shampoo like Suave or White Rain.

I would not recommend this product and I don’t plan to purchase it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31211882620130/k2311a112/11.2.09