Redken All Soft Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • That being said, it is worth the price in my opinion
  • The first thing I noticed was the texture of the conditioner
  • I applied the conditioner to my hair and was overwhelmed by the delicious smell
  • I would recommend this product to anyone looking for soft and shiny hair

• by mariekay

Redken All Soft Conditioner should be considered a splurge at around $18 for a small bottle. That being said, it is worth the price in my opinion. Also, you only need to apply a small amount to get results, so the small bottle actaully lasts a long time.

I have thick, curly, unruly hair that is prone to breakage and

frizz. I have a difficult time finding a conditioner that can solve my hair issues. So, when a friend suggested that I try Reken All Soft Conditioner, I figured I would purchase one bottle and see if it worked.

The first thing I noticed was the texture of the conditioner. It was very thick, almost like butter. I ...

• applied the conditioner to my hair and was overwhelmed by the delicious smell! After rinsing, I noticed that the conditioner didn’t leave any residue like most conditioners do. It rinsed really clean and left my hair feeling soft, but not greasy or slippery.

Redken All Soft conditioner transformed my hair in about a week. I used the conditioner every

other day, and by the end of the first week, my hair was softer and shinier than it had ever been.

I still use this conditioner, and it has helped with my hair issues. I still have frizz from time to time, but overall this conditioner does what it promises.

I would recommend this product to anyone looking for soft and shiny hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31211882560130/k2311a112/11.2.09