Revlon Colorstay Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I love about this foundation is that it gives me flawless looking skin and matches my natural skin tone perfectly
  • The one thing I dislike about this foundation is the smell
  • I will continue to purchase Revlon Colorstay Foundation, and would recommend it to anyone looking for great long-wearing coverage

• by mariekay

I recently purchased Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Natural Tan.

What I love about this foundation is that it gives me flawless looking skin and matches my natural skin tone perfectly. I apply it with a sponge and it gives me an airbrushed look. I apply powder over the foundation and it

actually lasts all day, no touch-ups needed!

The consistency is perfect - not too thick, not too thin. It is easy to apply and blend. The texture is velvety soft, and stays that way throughout the day without getting oily or greasy.

I also found this foundation to be ...

• less expensive than many other drugstore brands, and certainly less expensive than department store brands. For the price, I find this foundation to be almost perfect.

The one thing I dislike about this foundation is the smell. It has a strong odor that smells like a mixture of flowery perfume

and sunscreen. The odor is annoying when I first open the foundation. But, the smell does disappear shortly after the foundation is applied.

I usually buy this foundation at Walgreen’s or Rite Aid. I will continue to purchase Revlon Colorstay Foundation, and would recommend it to anyone looking for great long-wearing coverage!

Revlon Colorstay Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31211882550130/k2311a112/11.2.09