Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • I highly recommend this product for anyone with sensitive eyes like me

• by ANelson

It’s hard to be vain and have sensitive eyes. I’ve learned this sad lesson after years of searching for a product that will remove my eye makeup and not leave me blinded by tears or a thick veil of goo over my eyeballs.

My search has been relentless, nearly obsessive. I’ve tried everything from the

high-end designer brands to the drug store variety, and without fail, they were either too harsh or too greasy. The ones that worked were so greasy that my eyes, though now devoid of make-up, felt coated by slime. Then there were the ones that burned my eyes so badly I looked like I’d been cutting ...

• onions for hours.

I had nearly given up when I discovered Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover. With a subtle, pleasant scent and a light, moist feel, this little workhorse does what so many other products before it have failed to do; It removed every trace of my eye makeup and didn’t sting my

sensitive eyes at all. It’s even gentle enough that I can reapply my make-up right after removal and a quick face wash. Unbelievable! And at just $14.00 per large bottle, it’s a steal compared to many of the other brands that I’ve tried. I highly recommend this product for anyone with sensitive eyes like me.

Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31211882530130/k2311a112/11.2.09