Johnson Tip-To-Toe Bath Soap  » Baby care  »
  • As a mom, we always want the best for our baby
  • I am so glad I found this Johnson Tip-To-Toe Bath Soap

• by Reigne

As a mom, we always want the best for our baby. My one year old baby is so perspiring. Specially her head, it even resulted to her pillow she uses.

It smell no good and it stinks when it dried up. I was looking for a best bath soap that will give her a long lasting

smell.

And I am so worried because she smells so bad even after she just took a bath. I am so glad I found this Johnson Tip-To-Toe Bath Soap.

I was able to compare the smell of just using any other baby bath soap. This Johnson Tip-To-Toe Bath Soap gives her the kind of baby smell ...

• that really does last longer.

Until the end of the day it still there. And the pillow, it does not smell that bad, it was been replaced for what my baby is using during her bath.

I can smell the Johnson Top-To-Toe to her pillow and blanket. So I real convince that this gives my baby

so much freshness.

Not just that, it also give her a soft and very supple skin. I can notice that she also got a very good sleep the whole day.

This is because of the kind of freshness she felt. I cant look for any other bath soap that my baby would enjoy, only this Johnson Tip-To-Toe Bath Soap.

suvidya says :

what kind of company is tip to toe?

Jules Li says :

The company that makes the product is actually Johnson’s. Tip to toe is just the name of the soap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 543110882471031/k2311a1031/10.31.09