Yellow and Orange Faced Fossil Watch
  • I know there is a reason behind the face being able to rotate, but I just don't know what it is

• by flyinbryan

Fossil watches are very trendy as most people know and this yellow and orange faced watch with a stainless steel band is no exception. I have had this watch for many years now and it has served me well. I have only had to replace the battery once in the

5 years I have had this watch.

The outside of the face rotates counter-clockwise for some reason I don’t know. I know there is a reason behind the face being able to rotate, but I just don’t know what it is. The silver band goes well with an outfit whether it ...

• is casual or dressy. I wear this watch all the time. It is perfect for both school and work.

It isn’t the cheapest watch, around $80, but it certainly looks like a million bucks. There is also a date window which helps me since I never know what the date

is. There is one dial to adjust both the date and the time and it works extremely well. Pull it out one click to change the date, and all the way out to change the time, extremely easy. This watch is GREAT and I hope it works for many years to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 643110882431031/k2311a1031/10.31.09