Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas  » Hotels  »
3960 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89119
  • I would never consider staying anywhere else
  • This unique arrangement gives me the best of both worlds--I can participate in all the excitement of the Mandalay Bay's casino, nightclubs, and shopping, but at the end of the day, I can retreat to the lush, quiet surroundings of a Four Seasons property
  • I absolutely love the experience of coming back to my room at the Four Seasons after a hard night of gambling or partying
  • I love feeling pampered as soon as I walk into the lobby
  • The first time I took my husband to the Four Seasons Las Vegas, he balked at the price, since we could book a larger room at another property for half the cost

• by Motts

The Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas is the only hotel I stay at when I’m in Las Vegas…I would never consider staying anywhere else. Over the years, they’ve provided consistently excellent service, and I look forward to each visit.

The Four Seasons Las Vegas is not a stand-alone hotel; it’s actually situated on the top five floors of the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino, at the south end of the Las Vegas Strip. This unique arrangement gives me the best of both worlds–I can participate in all the excitement of the Mandalay Bay’s casino, nightclubs, and shopping, but at the end of the day, I can retreat to the lush, quiet surroundings of a Four Seasons property. The Four Seasons lobby is accessible through the Mandalay Bay’s check-in area, and as I walk down the hallway separating the two hotels, a sense of calm and serene silence envelops me. It’s like entering a different universe! I leave the bright lights and loud noise that Las Vegas is known

for, and it feels almost like I’m entering into a very luxe spa where everything is peaceful and calm. I absolutely love the experience of coming back to my room at the Four Seasons after a hard night of gambling or partying.

The luxury starts when you drive up to the property–the Four Seasons has a completely separate entrance from the Mandalay Bay, and the doormen greet you by name and offer chilled bottled water as soon as you step out of your car. The service is always quick and professional, and no request is too big or too small for the Four Seasons staff to attend to immediately. I love feeling pampered as soon as I walk into the lobby!

The rooms are pretty standard for a Four Seasons hotel. There are definitely larger rooms available in Las Vegas, for a fraction of the price, but none of them offer the amenities that the Four Seasons is known for. The best room I’ve stayed in was a Premier ...

• Strip-View room, which was a little larger than the standard room, and offered a breathtaking view of the Strip at night. My husband and I were upgraded to this room for free, and it was a huge improvement over the desert-view rooms. We found it to be very romantic to have such a great view of the Las Vegas Strip, all lit up at night! It made our stay that much more exciting.

The food in the Verandah Lounge is heavenly…they offer a great breakfast. Of course it’s overpriced, but that’s what we’ve come to expect from all hotel restaurants. The Four Seasons also offers a great poolside food and drink menu; if you’re lucky enough to snag a cabana, you can stay there all day, and the waiters and pool staff will make sure that you’re taken care of. One of the best features of this hotel, in my opinion, is that the Four Seasons pool is separate from the Mandalay Bay pool. Most pools in

Las Vegas tend to be loud and wild, and the scene can get a bit raunchy because they attract a younger clientele. The Four Seasons pool is serene and classy and quiet, so I find it much more relaxing than the Mandalay Bay pool scene. You have to be a guest at the hotel in order to use the Four Seasons pool, so it’s never overcrowded. Water and towels are complimentary, and the attendants will even bring chilled cucumber slices to place over your eyes while you sunbathe!

The first time I took my husband to the Four Seasons Las Vegas, he balked at the price, since we could book a larger room at another property for half the cost. But after the first night, he thanked me for insisting that we stay at the Four Seasons! This hotel won him over with its charm and impeccable service, and he now considers it his “home” in Las Vegas. Like I said, we wouldn’t dream of staying anywhere else.

Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 23110882180931/k2311a1031/10.31.09