Victoria’s Secret “Body by Victoria” Demi Bra  » Clothes  »
1.5
  • The new bras feature cute styling, like ribbons and decorative buttons in the center of each bra, and I think this styling is a definite improvement over the old Body by Victoria bras, which tended to be rather plain
  • Well, I found out that the new bras are NOTHING like the old ones

• by Motts

Victoria’s Secret popular line of “Body by Victoria” bras have been my favorite bras for a few years now. They offered contoured shaping, full coverage, and a seamless, comfortable fit, so they were basically the perfect bras for me.

This fall, Victoria’s Secret introduced the new line of Body by Victoria bras. The bras have been completely redesigned, and they were launched with a new ad campaign that featured well-known models, so I was excited to try them. The new bras feature cute styling, like ribbons and decorative buttons in the

center of each bra, and I think this styling is a definite improvement over the old Body by Victoria bras, which tended to be rather plain. I immediately ordered three of the new bras, and instead of choosing my usual full-coverage bra, I chose the demi bra this time, because it looked like it provided full coverage with a sexier fit.

Well, I found out that the new bras are NOTHING like the old ones. Body by Victoria bras were known for being some of the most comfortable lingerie Victoria’s ...

• Secret offered, but the new line is probably the least comfortable bras I’ve ever worn. I ordered my usual size, but the bras had a very tight fit…they pinched in all the wrong places, and I spilled out of them on the side. The band was way too tight, and created noticeable ripples underneath my clothes in the back. One of the worst features of the new bras is that they are no longer a single seamless piece; instead, there is a noticeable underwire that digs into my skin.

The

new demi bra is also very bulky–underneath the cute ribbon and decorative button, there are a few inches of extra, unnecessary fabric. This made the demi bra much less sexy than I had anticipated–it actually looked kind of like a bra from the 1950’s! I’m not sure what body type these new bras are made for, but they’re certainly not made for mine. I have to say that the new Body by Victoria bras are the least sensual, least appealing bras Victoria’s Secret has ever offered. I returned mine immediately.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 553110882170931/k2311a1031/10.31.09