J fit Mini Massage Balls
  • I think massagers are a great way to rejuvenate one self especially when you feel tired and fatigued
  • Since these Mini Massage balls were so easy to hold, it made it convenient for me to just could move them on areas such as my shoulders, neck or knees with great ease and comfort

• by rm002

I think massagers are a great way to rejuvenate one self especially when you feel tired and fatigued. After having used various types of massagers and being quite satisfied with most of them- I always felt excited if I saw a new type of massager in the market. This is what exactly happened when I happened to see J fit Mini Massage balls. These three colorful massage balls came in three different sizes (8, 9 and 10cms) and were designed to relax tired on sore muscles.

What attracted me to these Mini Massage balls was the facts that these massage balls were so cute looking and also

seemed quite different from the massagers I owned. Earlier due to long hours of working at my desktop – my legs would feel heavy and strained. But after using these massages balls under my feet by just rolling my feet over them relaxed my feet completely, reducing the stiffness and making them more flexible. Since these Mini Massage balls were so easy to hold, it made it convenient for me to just could move them on areas such as my shoulders, neck or knees with great ease and comfort. Moving them in circular motions on the affected part for about 10 – 15 minutes felt just great.

• What’s more- these tiny massage balls worked magic even on my back ache. Just lying on these massage balls and moving my back seemed to just seem to reduce my back ache almost instantly.

J fit Mini Massage balls were just magical. It was hard to believe that these massage balls could deliver such good results. They seemed so small but worked wonders for my body. Since these Mini Massage balls were compact – it made it easy for me to use them while travelling for both long and short distances. Another great advantage was the fact these mini massage balls required no kind of electricity

or batteries to be operated. These massage balls could be placed just anywhere and every where without any difficulty. Watching its magic work on me- these mini massage balls soon became a hot favorite among my friends at my office. In fact these mini balls became so popular that seeing it used by some one or the other soon became a common sight at my work place and this made me feel rather proud about my choice of the product.

Priced at $9.70 - J fit Mini Massage balls according to me is a rather simple and inexpensive way to massage your way to great health.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343010882050231/k2311a1030/10.30.09