Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Dryer Sheets  » Housewares  »
  • I LOVE the lavender scent, especially when used in conjunction with the Mrs
  • These dryer sheets are the best I've ever used because they don't leave a film on my clothes
  • My old dryer sheets (Tide Lavender & Vanilla) seemed to work great, but I found that the softness they imparted was artificial
  • They only cost $7.99 for a package of 80 sheets, so I choose to use two dryer sheets in each load, for extra softness and extra scent

• by Motts

Mrs. Meyers Dryer Sheets do a wonderful job of softening clothes and preventing static cling. I LOVE the lavender scent, especially when used in conjunction with the Mrs. Meyers lavender detergent…the two products leave a beautiful soft fragrance that’s not overpowering.

These dryer sheets are the best I’ve ever used because they don’t leave a film on my clothes. My old dryer sheets (Tide Lavender

& Vanilla) seemed to work great, but I found that the softness they imparted was artificial…over time, they left a chemical buildup that made my clothes resistant to cleaning. The Mrs. Meyers sheets don’t leave my clothes quite as soft as my old Tide sheets, but they are plenty soft enough. Plus, I feel better knowing that the Mrs. Meyers sheets are very pure,

• and they soften the clothes naturally, without any harsh chemicals.

These dryer sheets are also made of biodegradable paper, so they’re recyclable. This is an important feature to me because I’m very big on recycling and doing my part to help the environment.

The Mrs. Meyers dryer sheets smell so good that I sometimes take a sheet and place it in my dresser drawers, so

that I can smell the soothing lavender scent on my folded clothes whenever I open the drawers! They only cost $7.99 for a package of 80 sheets, so I choose to use two dryer sheets in each load, for extra softness and extra scent. Overall, I think that the Mrs. Meyers laundry products are a great value, and they make doing my laundry a lot more fun!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533010881740131/k2311a1030/10.30.09