Pantene Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I took a sniff and I swear it's the best smelling Pantene variant I ever smelled
  • One thing I noticed is that my hair looks really shiny
  • I thought it wasn't the shampoo because I do not have sensitive skin and no shampoo has ever broke me out like this shampoo did

• by elladcookie

I saw this at the store and I fell in love with the bottle, it comes in a white bottle with green cap. I took a sniff and I swear it’s the best smelling Pantene variant I ever smelled! I’ve always been a Pantene fan. It may sound weird but it smells like Febreze Air Effects in winds and springtime. It smells so feminine and fresh.

It has a very

rich lather and a little goes a long way. My hair feels silky and luxurious even just after one wash. One thing I noticed is that my hair looks really shiny. It’s the healthy shine that I’ve always been longing for! Hair is bouncy too! Did I mention that my mane smelled good the whole day?

Do I recommend this Product? NO Will I buy it AGAIN? NEVER

You know why?

• Because it gave me massive breakouts! I had huge zits on my scalp, back of my ear, neck, back and upper arm. I thought it wasn’t the shampoo because I do not have sensitive skin and no shampoo has ever broke me out like this shampoo did. I can’t believe the zits I have and they are huge! I used Pantene Nature Fusion for three weeks and then I’m
        done. I’m now using a different one and my zits stopped multiplying, they are beginning to dry out actually. I’ll give Pantene Nature Fusion a 10/10 rating if it didn’t give me larger than life zits because it smells so good, cleans the scalp and hair just fine without stripping its natural moisture and it makes the hair super shiny and healthy looking. For the zits, I only give it 5 stars.

desiree says :

The same thing happened to me..I am covered with huge pimples

itsmemadie01 says :

My dermatologist talk to me about developing pimples and usually this happens in conditioner more than in shampoos but if you really like this product try to shampoo your hair sideways carefully not dripping the shampoo into your face and back. Important is to rinse it thoroughly. And shampoo and conditioner first before washing you body with soap so you can remove the impurities.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313010881690131/k2311a1030/10.30.09