Ponds Toner
1.5
  • And its very frustrating in my part,because i am so positive with this Ponds Toner that i thought would help me make my pores turn into a very fine granules, but it didnt turn out the way i expect it
  • When i hear some of my friends are using this Ponds Toner i definitely say that it works no good
  • And i know that the reason of it is by applying this Ponds Toner

• by Reigne

This product never give me a satisfaction factor. Becuase it did’nt work on me.

I was able to use the whole bottle of it and i never see any difference at all and the bad thing is i got more blackheads.

And it makes my face more darker compare to the time when i am

not yet using it.

The result was definitely annoying.

And its very frustrating in my part,because i am so positive with this Ponds Toner that i thought would help me make my pores turn into a very fine granules, but it didnt turn out the way i expect it.

When i hear some of my ...

• friends are using this Ponds Toner i definitely say that it works no good.

Aside from getting blackheads it turn out that i got some rushes on my neck side, turn into redness.

And the worst is when i go outside the house or i expose myself under the heat of the sun, it causes

pain.

I can feel the pain in my face, its like theres a lot of small particles are running through all over my face, very annoying and i feel very uncomfortable with it.

And i know that the reason of it is by applying this Ponds Toner.

So i stop using it before i got the worst.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313010881670131/k2311a1030/10.30.09