Oatmeal  » Food  »
  • When i was in my college days i really dont appreciate the taste of this Oatmeal

• by Reigne

When i was in my college days i really dont appreciate the taste of this Oatmeal. But now when i am working, i used to see my friend who always hand carry a pack of Oatmeal. I just so wonder what and why she just so in love to eat it.

One time we ate together at the pantry. And

she let me try a pack of it.

At first becuase i just dont the taste i wasnt able to finish the whole bowl. But when i read the label and was able to see the nutrition summary on that Oatmeal.

I said to myself wow, maybe i can live with it. I started little by little untile i get ...

• to used to it.

Right now i just cant live without eating Oatmea every morning. This serve as my breakfast and dinner.

My goodness my figure became tame,and firm. A lot were asking me how come i slimmed that fast.

I remember that was just a month of me eating the Oatmeal. The good thing is it has omega 3

which is very good to my heart.

Along eating Oatmeal i also do a lot of exercise. Oatmeal helps me become fit and healthy.

I am not so worry about dieting and limit myself to any measured food or whatever. becuase oatmeal is here to help me, even if i eat a bowl of two or more I know i am safe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273010881640131/k2311a1030/10.30.09