Holy seat Handy Spray Toilet Seat Sanitizer  » Housewares  »
  • Assuming that half of them are women (I think more judging by what I saw), you can just imagine the number of people that use the common bathroom
  • It looked so easy to carry and use, and so I bought one
  • I like that it gives off a strong lemon smell which makes the toilet smell better

• by JustCurious

I started working in a rather large corporation where there are about 5,000 employees. Assuming that half of them are women (I think more judging by what I saw), you can just imagine the number of people that use the common bathroom.

I am a bit obsessive-compulsive about toilet hygiene and

so I usually have an alcohol spray that I bring with me when I use a public restroom.

While lining in the counter of my favorite grocery, I saw this Holy seat Handy Spray Toilet Seat Sanitizer.

It looked so easy to carry and use, and so I bought one.

I have ...

• often read that toilet bowls are one of the dirtiest place in the world.

So I usually sprayed public toilet seats with alcohol.

I substituted this Holy Seat.

I sprayed it on the toilet seat before sitting, squatting or standing on it and I felt safer and cleaner knowing that the

toilet seat was disinfected.

It comes in a spray bottle which is can be easily hidden in your purse.

I like that it gives off a strong lemon smell which makes the toilet smell better.

The blurb said that after using the toilet seat sanitizer, I could pee in peace.

And I did.

Holy seat Handy Spray Toilet Seat Sanitizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533010881480131/k2311a1030/10.30.09