Careline Lip Gloss 06  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I was in a hurry and was already carrying a heavy basket, and so the counter near the cash registry was the most convenient place to look at lip glosses

• by JustCurious

After Typhoon Ondoy totally rendered all my make-up useless, I was forced to slowly rebuild my make-up collection. I have always prided myself in the fact that I collect make-ups deliberately.

I do not have a lot of them, but each one was bought after a thoughtful consideration.

I have never bought

make-up on impulse.

This time however, because I had a lot of things to buy, I had no time to deliberate, and so since I was in Watson’s buying all the toiletries we needed, I also bought a lip gloss from Careline.

The only thing good about it is its price.

I ...

• was in a hurry and was already carrying a heavy basket, and so the counter near the cash registry was the most convenient place to look at lip glosses.

After going through their collection, I picked out the red lip gloss.

I am not too happy with it because the color is

too bright, I honestly feel like a lady of the night.

It does not suit my professional image, and I frequently have to tissue-off some of its color.

I am not sure if I am using it correctly but it feels too oily on my lips.

I am not buying another one of this again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313010881460131/k2311a1030/10.30.09