The Plan Ahead Planner
  • I have thought that this planner was annoying at time, with the little boxes that get filled up so quickly, but it is the best one that I have every used
  • Also, I have noticed that the little black rings tend to catch less often than usual, and they don’t fall off at all
  • In fact, I don’t think that it has come undone even a little since I bought it so long ago
  • I like how it has references for every subject from Art to Education, to Entertainment and Magazines

• by Joelle

The Plan Ahead Planner is perfect for anyone with a busy schedule. It is very organized, but it has a little room for your own personalization. It also keeps your life very organized when you are using it. It even has little tabs that bring you right to the section that you are looking for.

I have thought that this planner was annoying at time, with the little boxes that get filled up so quickly, but it is the best one that I have every used. Sometimes they

just have no room at all, and this one seems to have more than most. I like the color, and it comes in a lot.

Mine is pink, and the cover is also a little sheer, so it has a little bit of a shimmer to it. It is very nice. Also, I have noticed that the little black rings tend to catch less often than usual, and they don’t fall off at all.

In fact, I don’t think that it has come undone even a little since

I bought it so long ago. It is nice not to have to worry about it falling apart and your life being thrown off balance (even though I do think that you should never put your entire life into one thing, be it a computer or a planner). The inside cover has a space for your contact info, so if you ever lose it, then hopefully someone will call you and you can go get it back.

It also has a very organized everyday section with spaces for ...

• The Plan Ahead Planner
      every little thing that you may have to do that day, as well as a section for Saturday and Sunday. Rather than waste all kinds of room for things like quotes in other planners, it utilizes all its space so that you can write everything that you need. But no matter how great the planner itself is, the resources section is even better.

I like how it has references for every subject from Art to Education, to Entertainment and Magazines. It has websites listed for just about anything

that you could possibly need. It also has an extensive section for geography with the definitions of things like latitude and longitude (and for a geography challenged person like me, that is absolutely fantastic).

The science section, is even more extensive. I have never been a science guru, but the charts, graphs, and pictures could help anyone pass any science class that they are taking. For the bet planner in the world, this has got to be it.

It is everything that you could every want. It’s like a little purse-computer of basic information practically.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123010881440131/k2311a1030/10.30.09