Scotch High Performance Packaging Tape
  • Tape is something that I like to use on an everyday basis
  • The best brand that I have found so far is Scotch High Performance Packaging Tape

• by Joelle

Tape is something that I like to use on an everyday basis. I use masking tape for painting straight edges, gauze tape for helping cuts heal, and then clear tape for all kinds of things. It is always important to me to use a good brand that is not going to fade to yellow, and that is not easily going to fall off.

The best brand that I have found so far is Scotch High Performance Packaging Tape. It is a brand that is easily recognized, and can also be commonly found in nearly every store.

I also like that

the roll says that it reaches the US postal service requirements, which means that it can be used to seal packages too. I have used it many times.

And I think that it is overall the best. Although it is a little hard to get off the cardboard box without ripping the covering of the cardboard off, it does make a nice, waterproof seal on the contents that ensure me that they are going to be completely safe on their journey, to wherever they are going.

It is very strong, and I liked the way that even after months it ...

• had not budged from where I taped my pictures on the wall. It holds well, and does not slide around once it has stuck.

Also, it only costs about $4 for a big roll of it at rite aid. Although the roll is not huge, it is an okay price for such a nice tape.

Another bonus is that the edges of the roll are not so sticky that all kinds of things cling to the sides of your roll of tape. Thanks to scotch, my tape remains lint-free.

It s also very easy to remove most things, like

metal, glass, or plastic, and still be able to use the tape. There is one thing that I would advise you not to do, and that is to get it stuck to your skin.

The tape picks up the residue there and becomes un-usable. I have liked the way that the tape is very sticky, but it really only sticks where you want it to go.

If it folds in on itself, it can easily be pulled apart and still be used. It is by far, the nicest tape that I have used in a long time, and I plan to keep on using it.

carl bryan says :

have scotch packaging super strength tape withstandard red dispenser.how do you best use the dispenser?

Galega says :

Scotch is a high performance tape which is quite durable. It is supposed to be used with dispenser and hence it will easily withstand the dispenser you have. Now, go ahead with following steps to use it with dispenser:

Insert the roll of packing tape onto the large dispenser wheel on the top-right of the tape dispenser with its handle grip to the right.

Pull up the tape so the tape is over the cutting bar/ serrated blade, being careful not to cut yourself on the sharp blade.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123010881400131/k2311a1030/10.30.09