Sharpies pens  » Other  »
  • Once you get past the smell, which although I think is a pleasant smell I know it is bad for you, they are the best permanent markers out there
  • When using watercolors, I like to outline my subjects because when I do the water colors, the pen line stops the color from seeping out of where I want it to go
  • I have used them countless times, and I have also noticed that they do not fade in their vibrancy
  • I love it when teachers have them, and they often do and they also let their students use them regularly if they want to, but they are inexpensive, so if your teachers don’t have them, then they are very easy to buy, even if you are on a budget
  • Oh, one thing is that I have noticed that it practically NEVER comes off clothes, so I would be very careful not to get it on what you (or anyone else for that matter) is wearing

• by Joelle

Sharpies are one of my favorite tools. I use them all the time, for writing on notebooks, letters, and even using them in my art. They come in just as many colors as markers or pens do, and even though they do have a bit of a toxic smell, they work wonders.

These permanent pens are absolutely fantastic. Once you get past the smell, which although I think is a pleasant smell I know it is bad for you, they are the best permanent markers out there.

They come in three sizes, fine point, felt tip, and then the normal, bigger one that is a nice size for writing titles

and headers on notebooks, or the subjects on binders. Something that I have liked a lot about it, is that if you use it to write something on your hand, it will withstand all weather, rain, snow, sleet, or hail, it will still be there.

But, when you are finally done with it and want to take it off, all you have to do is take a quarter-sized dollop of hand sanitizer and rub it in, and it comes right off! This also works for binders and things if you have accidentally mislabeled them. I have also found sharpies very useful in art projects.

When using watercolors, I like to ...

• outline my subjects because when I do the water colors, the pen line stops the color from seeping out of where I want it to go. I have used them countless times, and I have also noticed that they do not fade in their vibrancy.

They stay very very black, or whatever color they are. Another thing that I like, is that they are used everywhere, especially in schools, so it is not hard to get a hold of one if you need it.

are inexpensive, so if your teachers don’t have them, then they are very easy to buy, even if you are on a budget. I love sharpies, they are brilliant, and they really are permanent when you want them to be, but if you make a mistake, it can easily be fixed.

This truly is a magical marker. It can do anything th you need it to, and when you need it to come off, it can even do that.

Oh, one thing is that I have noticed that it practically NEVER comes off clothes, so I would be very careful not to get it on what you (or anyone else for that matter) is wearing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123010881390131/k2311a1030/10.30.09