Benefit’s Hello Flawless Powder Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love everything about this cosmetics line because of the cleverly branded kitsch names and packaging
  • There are six shades to choose from and I believe the shades pretty much covered most complexions, even Asian ones
  • I am truly satisfied with Hello Flawless and will definitely continue using this powder

• by solsekuin44

After Hari Raya Aidilfitri last month, I managed to keep some savings from my Hari Raya gift money given from my parents and relatives. To cure my acute shopaholic disease (well, if you can call it a disease at all, it’s contagious though), I’ve decided to lay my hands on Benefit’s cosmetics. I love everything about this cosmetics line because of the cleverly branded kitsch names and packaging! Not only that, this particular brand has been widely talked about and my friends can’t stop raving on it. With a debit card ready to be used, I browsed Benefit’s

official website and decided to try Hello Flawless Powder Foundation. Here’s my review.

The price is USD34 which is when converted to Malaysian Ringgit it becomes around RM115. This is cheaper compared to our local benefit stores (RM145). I used VSHub service to ship this item to my place and when combined with other parcel, the shipping fee for this item became only around RM5-8, which is still a great saving. Hm, what I thought of this item? It is simply amazing! The box is in light blue (almost turquoise) and the instructions are entertaining. It makes me happy ...

• to use it. Well, this does falls into the expensive powder category but the quality is a pleasure.

The box comes with a free brush for sheer, light finish and a sponge (which is amazingly soft) for a thorough coverage. I like the sponge more. My shade is number 03 HONEY ‘I’m cute as a bunny’. There are six shades to choose from and I believe the shades pretty much covered most complexions, even Asian ones. The color suits my complexion well and I finally understand why these girls are raving about Benefit’s items. They are very good and

high quality. The powder itself is very fine, so it makes your complexion becomes so smooth and beautiful. There’s very light scent to this powder which is good for a sensitive skin. So far, I experienced no breakouts upon using this powder. It is ‘Flawless’. =) No matter how many times you pat the powder on your face, it just won’t get buildup and never make your face looks cakey. It is very natural indeed. I am truly satisfied with Hello Flawless and will definitely continue using this powder. Even if it means, I have to cut my budget on other things.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313010881241231/k2311a1030/10.30.09