Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak  » Health  »
  • It almost felt similar to a spa experience and my feet felt thoroughly pampered and caressed
  • Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Oil foot soak was the best thing that could have ever happened to my feet
  • Easy and convenient to use this natural foot soak was the best thing that could ever happen to my precious feet

• by rm002

Taking care of my feet always remained a primary concern to me. Although I did go in for regular pedicures and tried applying foot cream on my feet, I still felt that something was missing that didn’t make my feet look beautiful. I would always keep hunting for new products that would help me achieve beautiful feet. It is during this time that I happened to see- Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Oil foot soak. This natural herbal foot soak salts contained tea tree oil which

was a natural antiseptic, antibiotic and antifungal agent. As I had always believed in the therapeutic healing properties of tea tree oil – I immediately decided to get one for myself.

As soon as I reached home I was rather excited about trying Tea Tree Oil foot soak immediately. So after dissolving about four to five tsp of this foot soak in two gallons of warm water, I just let my feet soak in this solution. It almost felt similar to a spa experience and my feet felt thoroughly pampered and caressed. After having to walk around all day in the very uncomfortable dress shoes – this Tea Tree Oil foot soak almost seemed to rejuvenate my tired and sore feet. I felt so completely relaxed and just didn’t much wish to take out my feet from this magical Tea Tree Oil foot soak.

Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Oil foot soak was the best thing that could have ever happened to my feet. After the soak my feet felt so ...

• Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak
      soft, clean and healthy. The pain that I experiences due to my high heeled shoes seemed to have vanished and I could now stand on my feet painless- once again. Earlier I had to get my feet pedicure every fortnight- but now with Tea Tree Oil foot soak I needed to go to only once in three months. This foot soak worked magic on my feet. After a month of using it about three times a week, all my rough calluses seemed to have
      softened and my feet looked so beautiful that it was hard to believe that these were my own feet. Tea Tree Oil foot soak had a very natural and mild fragrance and smelled very lightly of tea tree oil. Easy and convenient to use this natural foot soak was the best thing that could ever happen to my precious feet.

Priced at $7.99- Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Oil foot soak is the best way to care of your feet in the comfort of your own home.

Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342910881140931/k2311a1029/10.29.09