Lancome Definicils Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I recommend using this mascara even though it is pricey

• by Savvy

This mascara is my favorite. It is easy to apply and it gives a good volume plus it keeps the lashes separate without clumping. I can get the needed volume in one to two brush strokes and don’t need to fidget with it at all. I use the deep black color and it really adds volume and beauty to my lashes. It lasts all day and is easily removed with eye makeup remover. I really like it that the mascara itself doesn’t

dry out like other mascaras do. So I can use it for quite some time.

What I don’t like is that it is quite expensive. But since this provides a perfect application for me each time, I have been spending the dollars on it. However, it lasts a couple months for me despite using it often. So it’s worth the buy for me. It hasn’t dried out on me in those couple months either so I’m pleased. My lashes seem longer and ...

• no more clumps. I don’t need to reapply during the day as my eyes look fresh even at the end of the day. My previous mascara would weigh down my lashes and make my eyes tired. This mascara feels light almost as though I don’t have any one. It also doesn’t irritate my eyes or make them watery. Neither does it cause my eyes to become red. I just hope that Lancome doesn’t change the mascara on me. I like it just
        the way it is. It doesn’t need any kind of improvements from where I’m standing. It doesn’t drip or leak so that’s also a plus.

I recommend using this mascara even though it is pricey. I’ve learned that eye makeup has an affect on your eye’s well being so I’ve stopped compromising with quality of the products that I use around there. This is a good buy and will last. I’m sure that once anyone uses this, this will be there mascara of choice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312910881040931/k2311a1029/10.29.09