Fisher Price Rainforest High Chair  » Baby care  »
  • I like the fact that I can adjust this chair to the level of the table or lower towards the floor

• by Savvy

This high chair is adjustable to seven levels. It has an easy recliner back and comes with a snap on toy with rainforest musical box that provides entertainment for baby. There is buckles to strap baby for safety.

I like the fact that I can adjust this chair to the level of the table or lower towards the floor. It helps make the baby part of the dining table as well as keeping him entertained while I’m working around the house. It is easy to clean and all the parts pop out easily for faster clean up. It is easy to

fold and store as well. It is sturdy and allows meal times to be something to look forward to with the music box and the spinning toy attachment.

Some things that I don’t like about this chair is that the toy is a bit big and comes in the way when I’m taking a spoon near baby’s mouth. It even pops out easily and once my baby got the hang of it, he’d constantly pull it out and throw it. The music box stopped working after a few cleanings. I assume water must’ve seeped in while wiping down. The second ...

• tray also comes off easily again allowing baby to keep popping it out and throwing it. The toy attached to the table gets in the way when washing the table and swings around viciously at times. However, I do like that it is attached to the table so that even if baby throws it, it doesn’t fall to the floor. The brakes tend to snap lock constantly so even if I am rolling it around the brakes lock and drag.

Despite having a long list of things that I don’t like the chair is pretty easy to use, assemble, and

clean. It does help to remove the toy at meal times and put it back when I need baby to be occupied for a few minutes. It is safe for him to stay buckled in without worries of him getting out. He even likes his chair and prefers to sit in it during meal times which is a plus for me. If he falls asleep in it, I can just recline the back and allow him to be more comfortable without having to move him. Overall, it’s a good buy, but best to get it on sale rather than pay full price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542910881030931/k2311a1029/10.29.09