Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • Anyway, I usually love products by Olay so when I decided that I should probably start using and eye cream, I went out and bought the Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum
  • So I thought I would kill two birds with one stone
  • I have been using this a few months now and I love how soft it makes the skin under my eyes feel
  • That, I believe, has caused severe crow’s feet under and around my eyes
  • However, every since I started using the Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum, I have noticed that the crow’s feet are gone

• by pennylane

I bought this serum when I turned 21. They say the ageing process begins when you turn 18, which really depresses me because I do not want to have to worry about wrinkles when I’m still worrying about zits and acne. Anyway, I usually love products by Olay so when I decided that I should probably start using and eye cream, I went out and bought the Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum. I remember when I was little, my mom used to use a lot of products by Olay. So, I completely trust them. Even thought this was a little too expensive for me, around $20, I decided to buy it since you can use it on your face and on your eyes. So I thought I would

kill two birds with one stone. However, I have only been using it under my eyes and not all over my skin because I do not want to run out of it. If I do, I don’t think I will be able to buy it again sine it is so expensive. I have been using this a few months now and I love how soft it makes the skin under my eyes feel. I usually just wash my face at night, apply my regular moisturizer and then apply this serum only under my eyes and then go to bed. When I wake up in the morning, my skin just feels really soft. Also, I have notices that I have fewer crows feet since I started using this product.

• I had a bad habit of not wearing sunglasses while out in the sun and squinting my eyes a lot. I am also kind of blind at night, so I have to squint a lot while driving. That, I believe, has caused severe crow’s feet under and around my eyes. However, every since I started using the Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum, I have noticed that the crow’s feet are gone.

I love this cream. However I probably will not buy it again because it is so expensive. Also, it has done nothing for my dark circles. The Olay Regenerist Daily Serum contains mica, which disguises your dark circles. However, since I only use it at night and wash it off in the morning, there is really no point

to the mica. I wish I could find an eye cream that will help get rid of my dark circles and not just conceal it. If I wanted to just conceal it, I would just use concealer. Other than the fact that it does not conceal my dark cicles, I generally like this product. However, like I mentioned before I probably will not buy it again.

Also, another thing that I really like about this serum is the texture. I love the fact that it’s a gel and not a cream because gels usually feel really soothing against your skin. When I put it on, it feel cool and soothing against my skin and makes me feel like I am doing something to address the puffiness as well as the crows feet.

Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312910881010931/k2311a1029/10.29.09