Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • After doing a lot of research online, I decided to try this lotion because it had vitamin C, which is supposed to help with uneven skin tone
  • I bought the pore minimizing lotion my Biore
  • My skin looked amazing as soon as I put it on, although it did look a bit powdery, but I remember my pores looked huge
  • However, I don’t really mind doing that because I like using two different lotions
  • This product was definitely heaven sent and like I said before, I will never use any other moisturizer

• by pennylane

I have been using the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew lotion for more than two years and I am in love with it. I remember seeing a difference in my skin right away, and that was two years ago. I had a lot of sun spots on my face and my skin was basically really uneven. After doing a lot of research online, I decided to try this lotion because it had vitamin C, which is supposed to help with uneven skin tone. I even got my sister hooked on it after she saw the great results on my face. She also had the same problems as me, uneven skin tone and sun spots. It worked wonder on her too. However, my sister stopped using it before she

said that it made her break out. It has never made me break out. However, her skin is a bit more oily than mine and she had to be very careful while using moisturizers on her face.

The one that I use has SPF 15, which is great because I don’t have to worry about putting on sunscreen. Also, since I am brown-skinned SPF 15 is the perfect amount of SPF that I need to protect my skin from the harmful rays of the sun. I also stopped using a primer for my bare minerals foundation since I started using this lotion. My foundation just glides on really smooth and makes my skin look flawless.

I will never buy any other day moisturizer ever. I have found the ...

• one that really works for me. A few months ago I decided to switch it up a bit and buy a different lotion. Let me tell you, that was a really bad idea. I bought the pore minimizing lotion my Biore. My skin looked amazing as soon as I put it on, although it did look a bit powdery, but I remember my pores looked huge. I have no idea why Biore made my pores look huge. However, I stopped using it after about a week and went back to my Garnier Nutritioniste daily regenerating moisture lotion.

The only negative comment I have is that because this lotion as SPF 15 in it and is not too moisturizing, I have to buy a separate moisturizer for nighttime.

However, I don’t really mind doing that because I like using two different lotions. I recently started using Pond’s dry skin cream for the nighttime and it seems to works really well so far.

I usually wash and tone my face in the morning and then apply this moisturizer. I even put it under my eyes, since my eye cream does not have SPF in it and sunglasses alone are not enough to shield your eyes from the harmful rays of the run. I, then, put on my bare minerals foundation. My skin always looks flawless. I would recommend this moisturizer with confidence to anyone looking for a new moisturizer. This product was definitely heaven sent and like I said before, I will never use any other moisturizer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312910880990931/k2311a1029/10.29.09