Blistex lip balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • Ever since I found out that it was possible to get skin cancer in the lip region I’ve taken care to good care of my lips and give it the proper protection it needs
  • So the following are the pros and cons based on my experience for Blistex lip balms
  • What I like about this lip balm is that it’s very affordable at around one dollar
  • Sun protection for my lips are important, one because I have full lips, the other reason is because I want to avoid skin cancer
  • I would keep using it and recommend it to others, especially if you don’t like Chapstick

• by Liberty

Ever since I found out that it was possible to get skin cancer in the lip region I’ve taken care to good care of my lips and give it the proper protection it needs. I’m also a big lover of lip balm. I can’t go a day without using lip balm. I’m not really sure when my addiction started but I’ve gone through dozens of kinds of lip balms and my favorite brand is Blistex. I’ve been using their product for years and have tried almost everything they have, but my favorite have always been their regular healing lip

balm in cherry. So the following are the pros and cons based on my experience for Blistex lip balms.

I’ll start off with the pros to Blistex lip balms first. What I like about this lip balm is that it’s very affordable at around one dollar. It’s available in stores like Wal-Mart, Target, CVS and Walgreens which makes it very easy to find since I go through several tubes in a month. Partly because I tend to lose them. I’ve been using Blistex lip balm for over five years now and it has never once giving me any trouble.

• No allergic reactions, no blisters or even chapped lips in all the years that I’ve been using this product. I like that it’s long lasting and has an SPF. Sun protection for my lips are important, one because I have full lips, the other reason is because I want to avoid skin cancer. Actor Eric Dane is proof that it’s very possible to get skin cancer on your lips. It comes in different scents which I like because I prefer the cherry. Although the cherry has a slight cherry taste to it, or so it seems, it’s really flavor-less.
        I like that it’s not oily and doesn’t leave my lips feeling heavy. It provides my lips with a cooling sensation. My boyfriend now uses it too because he was having problems with his lips and I suggested Blistex. A couple of weeks later and his lips were completely healed.

I can’t think of a con to Blistex lip balm. It does a wonderful job of providing protection to my lips. I would keep using it and recommend it to others, especially if you don’t like Chapstick. It’s not only great for moisturizing but it has an SPF for sun protection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312910880840931/k2311a1029/10.29.09