Chapstick  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • Chapstick was my very first lip balm experience
  • What I like about Chapstick is that it’s moisturizing and provides my lip with sun protection because it has an SPF 15
  • I’m not sure what the problem is but I find that if I reapply to often my lips start to get little bumps on them
  • It only happens when I use Chapstick, I think it has something to do with the oils
  • I wouldn’t recommend it and wouldn’t buy it again

• by Liberty

Chapstick was my very first lip balm experience. Before I discovered Chapstick I had never worn lip balms and in fact I never needed it. Then one day in my late teens during a very cold winter my lips were getting unbearably chapped that I had to do something about it. I automatically thought of Chapstick because well, my lips were chapped. It solved my problems but I’ve since then gotten addicted to lip balm and have grown allergic to Chapstick overall. Since I’ve had many years of experience with

Chapstick products here are my pros and cons about this product.

What I like about Chapstick is that it’s moisturizing and provides my lip with sun protection because it has an SPF 15. It comes in different flavorful scents. I wouldn’t really say it’s flavored because it taste more like Vaseline than cherry, but the scent tricks the mind into believing it tastes like cherry. I like that this product is only around a dollar and gets the job done. No need for fancy lip balms. It’s also a product ...

• that’s easy to find at Wal-Mart, Target, CVS and Walgreens, as well as other stores.

There are some cons to Chapstick as well. I don’t like that it goes on kind of oily and makes my lips feel heavy. I’m not sure what the problem is but I find that if I reapply to often my lips start to get little bumps on them. It only happens when I use Chapstick, I think it has something to do with the oils. I also don’t like that it makes my lips

feel sticky and greasy after drinking water. It looks a lot like fat on top of cool water. It doesn’t last very long either. I have to reapply several times a day. In the end I think it did more harm to my lips than anything.

Overall, Chapstick is a so so product. I wouldn’t recommend it and wouldn’t buy it again. I don’t see it providing anything for your lips aside from sun protection. I would suggest trying other lip balms if you want something that really moisturizes and protects.

Chapstick

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312910880830931/k2311a1029/10.29.09