Cedarlane Spinach & Mushroom Egg White Omelette  » Food  »
  • It is a frozen breakfast omelette that I do recommend though because it excels in flavor and is actually not as unhealthy as a lot of omelettes out there, homemade, frozen or restaurant-made

• by GenesisOne

Cedarlane Spinach & Mushroom Egg White Omelette is a frozen breakfast meal that I have on occasion. It is a very filling breakfast omelette and it is also something that I find that I cannot eat too often because it does not always settle well with my stomach in the morning.

I can only have this omelette if I am having a late breakfast because it is on the rich side and if I have it too

soon after I get out of bed, it bothers my stomach.

This omelette contains mushrooms, feta and mozzarella cheese and spinach.

Actually, “contain” is not the right word - loaded is! This omelette is stuffed with all of the aforementioned four things.

The spinach is fresh and flavorful, the cheeses are gooey and rich and the mushrooms just sort of are there but do not really offer much in terms of flavor.

I have never really cared ...

• for mushrooms, but I also have never really found mushrooms to have much flavor, so them being included here does not bother me in the slightest.

The egg that makes up the omelette is really very tasty - it tastes like it is a freshly cooked egg and not something that I heated up from the frozen food section of a grocery store.

I find that the egg, spinach and cheeses come together make for a tasty

combination.

When I have one of these for breakfast, I never have anything to go with it - it is that big and filling! I would eat this omelette for breakfast more often if it did not bother my stomach as frequently as it does.

It is a frozen breakfast omelette that I do recommend though because it excels in flavor and is actually not as unhealthy as a lot of omelettes out there, homemade, frozen or restaurant-made.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272910880750931/k2311a1029/10.29.09