Estee Lauder Double-Wear Light Foundation
1.5
  • It did last all day, but as the day wore on, I found that I noticed every line and wrinkle

• by Starfire Jones

I have been testing out new foundations with the hopes of finding a suitable substitute for my Prescriptives Flawless foundations since it will no longer be available after January. I recently tried the Estee Lauder Double-Wear Light Foundation.

I was intrigued by the fact that this foundation is supposed to wear well all day, and be natural looking.

I also

liked that it comes in a tube, so it is easy to travel with- as I travel for work all of the time, and am constantly on airplanes.

I have combination/oily T-zone skin.

I am 40, and need a foundation that looks natural, that is matte, but not too matte- since I don’t want to show every line, wrinkle and ...

• pore.

I was thinking about trying the Double-Wear, but the Estee Lauder specialist convinced me that I should try the Double-Wear light.

She said it is more natural looking than the original version.

I found it was not natural at all.

wrinkle.

The “light” formula felt very heavy on my skin, and I looked older than usual.

It seemed very mask-like.

The coverage was not light, and it was very heavy looking.

I have to say the one thing I did like was the color was good (I tried #2 to replace my Prescriptives Vellum Flawless) This is not the foundation for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312910880630831/k2311a1029/10.29.09