Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Foundation SPF 20  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am 40, but still experience oil in the T-zone, and I really prefer a foundation that is not at all shiny
  • These are all qualities that I like in the Prescriptives Flawless

• by Starfire Jones

I have been searching and trying to find a replacement for my Prescriptives Flawless Foundation, since this item will soon no longer be available. I have been experimenting with many different foundations. My skin is T-zone oily, with the cheeks being comfortable.

I am 40, but still experience oil in the T-zone, and I really prefer a foundation that is not at all shiny. I

don’t mind radiance, if it is more of a soft matte, with a subtle glow- but I absolutely do not want shine.

I also want a foundation that will wear well all day on my combination skin. These are all qualities that I like in the Prescriptives Flawless.

Recently I tried Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk Foundation SPF 20 in 5. 5.

This product is truly ...

• amazing! I applied it with a brush at 6:00 am, and was still looking fresh after work at 6:00 pm, with no need to touch up my makeup! I had so many compliments on my skin, and I have to say, I even think I like the way this foundation looks over the Prescriptives Flawless. I have tried so many foundations recently in hopes of
        finding the perfect one, and now I have.

Although the price is high, it is worth the expense, and a little goes a long way. Beautiful coverage- semi-matte, but still youthful and natural, and very long wearing.

It also feels weightless on my skin. I felt that I looked younger, and I did not have to retouch, except a lunchtime blot of powder.

I highly recommend this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312910880620831/k2311a1029/10.29.09