Citizen Calibre 2100 Watch  » Watches  »
  • I have noticed that the links on the band are very scratch resistant, even though the clasp itself is pretty scratched up
  • Other than that, I think the watch is incredibly well designed
  • The Eco-Drive feature is really convenient because you never have to worry about the watch running out of power or changing the battery

• by Peyton

This watch really is a fantastic watch. I’ve had it for almost a year now and have close to zero complaints.

To start, since the watch is made completely of stainless steel, I never have to worry about it rusting or anything.

is pretty scratched up.

This is a chronograph watch, and it’s really stylish and I get a lot of good comments on it.

It keeps time like a champ and even kept time better than my friend’s $2,200 Baume & Mercier watch.

This watch has been great, but I do have a few cons to comment on.

First, the face is ...

• pretty prone to scratches.

I’m pretty careful about where my watch is, but I’ve gotten a few small scratches on the face that annoy me sometimes.

Other than that, I think the watch is incredibly well designed.

The Eco-Drive feature is really convenient because you never have to worry about the watch running out of power or changing the battery.

I’ve gone swimming and diving with this watch a few times, and it has really held up to water.

It says it’s water resistant up to 200m, and I think it can perform underwater every bit as well as a dive watch.

Since it has a big display, I’ve found it really easy to read under water and even in the dark.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642910880590831/k2311a1029/10.29.09