Dove Heat Defense Therapy
  • Well, the best thing would be to keep moving forward no matter what
  • This product was definitely concentrated just right because I did not have to overload my hair with the spray to get the results that I wanted
  • Dove makes great cosmetics and I would definitely recommend their products to anyone, especially this Dove heat defense therapy
  • The only problem I have on a personal level is that after the day goes on, it still cannot keep all my frizz away
  • This is probably more of a personal issue, than it is an attack against the product

• by Green Writing

Fixing dry and frizzy hair is the worse thing for a girl to do. Especially if you have tried most products that never seemed to work in the past. So after all the products that have been tried, where do you go from here? Well, the best thing would be to keep moving forward no matter what. You have to try something new for your hair like Dove Heat Defense Therapy.

So what is so great about Dove Heat Defense Therapy? First the design of the bottle is attractive sitting on the shelf with all the other hair products. It is this metallic orange/red color with metallic writing. So the bottle is

very nice looking. That is what first caught my attention to pick up the product. It is a pump spray, so you get even coverage on your hair.

On to the product itself. This Dove hair product actually worked on my hard to please hair. I was using the heat defense therapy with a hair straightener to give my hair some sheen along with smoothness. I can say that the product held up those standards that I was trying to get out of it. It takes very little product to weigh my hair down, meaning do not put too much in or it will go flat. This product was definitely concentrated ...

• just right because I did not have to overload my hair with the spray to get the results that I wanted.

This is really a good product, but I would like to discuss how it made my hair feel. If you have ever used hairspray, you know how it leaves a sticky feeling, but if you have ever used a pump hair spray, you know how it leaves a less sticky feeling. Well, the Dove heat defense therapy will leave your hair feeling about 75% less sticky than that old pump hair spray. If you run your hands over your hair, you can tell that you have something in your hair, but your hands do

not get tangled up in the sticky hair strands. It is what I like to call smooth sticky.

Dove makes great cosmetics and I would definitely recommend their products to anyone, especially this Dove heat defense therapy. The only problem I have on a personal level is that after the day goes on, it still cannot keep all my frizz away. This is probably more of a personal issue, than it is an attack against the product. I do like the product and think anyone ought to try it. It would probably work best on a person who has good hair.

I hope you like this review on Dove heat defense therapy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312910880580831/k2311a1029/10.29.09