Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
  • I love the scent (although I am not too fond of the body spray in the same scent, go figure)

• by JustCurious

After wading through waist-high flood water and being completely disgusted with the smell, I have taken to using all things which are anti-bacterial. I was a bit traumatized because when I was going out of our place, I saw lined-up in the road the bodies that were recovered.

I was therefore glad that my temporary shelter in

a relative’s house was stocked with a lot of anti-bacterial products, from body care to cleaning stuff.

One of them is Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap in Japanese Cherry Blossom.

It is in a 259ml pump bottle which as its name says foams a lot when used.

I love the scent (although I ...

• am not too fond of the body spray in the same scent, go figure).

I am not sure if it really kills bacteria and germs, but it sure feels like it.

Ever since the outbreak of AH1N1, I have been washing my hands more often than I did before (and that was a lot), and I appreciate

that this hand soap is gentle and does not dry my skin.

Oddly enough, since I wash my hands before finally going to sleep, the scent calms and lulls me to sleep.

I am just not sure how I will replace this bottle once I get through it since there is no Bath & Body Works store in the Philippines.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312910880550831/k2311a1029/10.29.09