Prilosec OTC  » Medicine  »
  • I found that I had the best experience taking Prilosec in the morning, just after eating something

• by Bartleby
      About a year ago, I began to develop heartburn frequently and turned to Prilosec instead of the usual heartburn relief reatments like Tums and Rolaids. All it took was two 14-day courses of Prilosec (with two weeks of off-time in between), and my almost daily heartburn has all but disappeared.

I found that

I had the best experience taking Prilosec in the morning, just after eating something.

That’s when the acid cycle starts, and Prilosec works to counteract it.

I am thrilled that, instead of buying those horrible-tasting chalky tablets and liquids I was used to buying every week to handle my heartburn, all I had ...

• to buy was two courses of Prilosec OTC.

It has been about nine months since I took the last treatment, and I’d say I’ve only had heartburn about three or four times total — as opposed to three of four times a week.

The difference is remarkable, and I didn’t even have to

give up caffeine or spicy food or any of the other favorite meals and snacks that used to give me heartburn problems regularly.

Prilosec is proactive, and that is its greatest strength.

Don’t wait until after you get heartburn to treat it; stop it from happening in the first place by buying Prilosec OTC medicine.

Prilosec OTC

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26280888040131/k2311a0828/8.28.06