Lay’s Potato chips Sour cream and onion  » Food  »
  • I like the thin crisp of their potato chips
  • It's always be the best chips in the World for my family

• by lei

My Old time favorite is Lay’s potato chips. There could never been taste it better. I like the thin crisp of their potato chips.

It’s always been a mouth watering taste and flavors to choose from. But I stick to one of their flavor which is Sour cream and Onion.

This potato chips is affordable and always available in the market. What I want most Lay’s products

it always fresh when you open it, the crisp and taste never been change.

It has less fat, zero cholesterol and less sodium that is healthy for me. I like the shape and thin crisp chips of Lay’s that I can’t resist eating during break time or even watching some movie at home.

I like this Sour Cream and onion because the blend of the onion really gives ...

• me a more bite, it also compatible with my favorite mayonnaise on it. I see to it that I buy a dozen of Lay’s sour cream and onion flavor during my groceries.

I choose those in big packs so I can keep it and stay it fresh in my kitchen. My family also loves Lay’s that’s why its a tradition during weekends that we go watch a movie

and bring our favorite snack, which is Lay’s Sour Cream and Onion.

It’s always be the best chips in the World for my family. Every pack of Lay’s has a reasonable content that we always enjoy each time we open it.

Thanks to Lay’s product its always been a pleasure eating this potato chips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272910880280831/k2311a1029/10.29.09