Prescriptives Flawless Face Primer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found my foundation could be applied easily and smoothly afterwards and the effect was a much smoother look than I usually had
  • But as the day went on I thought that my skin starting looking more flaky and dry
  • I think this product would work great for someone with a different, younger skin than mine

• by jeanne71

The Prescriptives Flawless Face Primer was the first face primer I had used. It is not cheap at about £20 for a 30ml tube but you do only need a bit at a time, about a pea sized blob will do.

This is supposed to be applied after moisturizer and before your foundation to create a smooth texture as a base for your foundation.

This works best if you let it properly sink

in before you apply your foundation, giving it a good 5 minutes or so.

I loved the way it gave my skin a slightly pearly glow which is due to the fact that it contains pearl particles.

These are supposed to reflect the light and not only give you a glow but will minimize imperfections.

I found my foundation could be applied easily and smoothly afterwards and the effect was a much smoother ...

• look than I usually had.

Using this product made me realize that using a face primer really did help in getting that more perfect look that I really wanted.

It worked in making my foundation last longer too.

The only thing I would say against this product is that I found it to be slightly drying on my already dry, mature skin and so I imagine this would suit someone with normal or oily skin

better.

I was surprised at this as it had a good effect on my dry skin initially as usually foundation will sit in the creases and imperfections in my skin and at first the primer did seem to smooth those imperfections out.

But as the day went on I thought that my skin starting looking more flaky and dry.

I think this product would work great for someone with a different, younger skin than mine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312910880260831/k2311a1029/10.29.09