Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • It's also cost effective, as the product spreads easily, and a little goes a long way
  • Because I have curly hair, I avoid using silicones in my hair products, and the fact that Elucence Moisture Balancing conditioner is completely silicone-free was a big selling point for me

• by Motts

I finally found it…my holy grail moisturizing conditioner! Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner has turned me into a conditioner snob…this product performs perfectly every time, and I’m no longer willing to accept hair care products that fail to live up to the standard that it’s set!

I’m on a journey to grow long hair, and a good moisturizing deep conditioner is an essential part of the process. Elucence was the first conditioner I tried that lived up to its claims every single time I used it. It’s not a flashy product–it comes in a plain white bottle with black writing, and the conditioner is a plain translucent white. It

doesn’t contain crushed pearls or pure silk or anything fancy. But what it does do, it does well…and that’s infuse my hair with deep moisturize that lasts. I have fine, curly/kinky African-American hair that drinks up moisture at an alarming rate, and Elucence calms my hair and moisturizes it completely. I typically use it as a deep conditioner with heat, and my hair retains the moisture from this conditioning treatment for well over 24 hours (that’s a small miracle for me!) No more dry, frizzy, thirsty hair. The Elucence Moisture Balancing conditioner has actually saved me money, because I no longer need to use as many moisturizing ...

• products on my hair.

This product is unique in that it’s designed to be used as both a deep conditioner and a leave-in conditioner. I especially love using it as a leave-in, since it instantly softens my curls and gives them a silky feeling. It’s also cost effective, as the product spreads easily, and a little goes a long way. Another plus, for me, is that it doesn’t weigh down my fine hair at all. I can add styling products on top of the Elucence and still retain movement, bounce, and vitality in my hairstyle.

Because I have curly hair, I avoid using silicones in my hair

products, and the fact that Elucence Moisture Balancing conditioner is completely silicone-free was a big selling point for me. This conditioner performs just as well as the silicone-laden products…it gives plenty of “slip,” and is an excellent detangler, but it doesn’t leave the sticky, coated feeling that so many silicone conditioners do. I feel good knowing that my hair is receiving pure nourishment from the fruit and plant extracts in this product, and it also contains essential vitamins like biotin that my hair responds well to. In short, if I could use only one conditioner for the rest of my life, it would be Elucence Moisture Balancing…it’s THAT good!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312910880190831/k2311a1029/10.29.09