Graco Pack and Play Playard Days of Hunny  » Baby care  »
  • I received this pack and play as a gift after my first couple nights with my newborn did not go so well
  • I only used the changing table when she was sleeping in our room, and it was so convenient to not have to go to her room to changer her diaper
  • Despite the minor inconvenience with the mobile I would definately recommend this playard

• by Trish

I received this pack and play as a gift after my first couple nights with my newborn did not go so well.

The playard has a removable bassinet and changing table that were wonderful for those many sleepless nights during those first couple months. My baby slept comfortably all through the night many times. I only used

the changing table when she was sleeping in our room, and it was so convenient to not have to go to her room to changer her diaper. After we moved her out of her room, we continued to use the bassinet portion in the living room. It worked perfect for naps and playtime. We also took it ...

• with us when we traveled on 2 different trips. It fits well into it’s case and is super quick and easy to set up away from home.

We have recently taken the bassinet portion out of the playard, and our 6 month old still loves playing in here. She can see us through the sheer

walls, which makes me more comfortable having her in there. The only thing that I did not like about the playard is that the attached mobile does not have a motor and it is too high up for my baby to move on her own.

Despite the minor inconvenience with the mobile I would definately recommend this playard.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542910880130831/k2311a1029/10.29.09