Acer Aspire 5515 laptop  » Laptops  »
0.5
  • This would not be a problem except for when I am in the middle of something and end up losing all of my work because of it
  • The second issue I have with it is I now have a permanent mark (either a burn mark or a bruise that will not go away) on my leg from the Acer Aspire 5515 laptop
  • Afar from my ‘beauty’ mark I now carry because of it another reason I dislike the Acer Aspire 5515 is the warranty
  • That is a simple answer - no and I do not recommend buying it

• by MikMck7

For years I wanted a laptop so I could have the enjoyment of going outside or sitting on the couch to watch TV while still being with my family. So my husband bought me the Acer Aspire 5515 laptop. I had to admit I was very excited and thrill about having a laptop but since than I have changed my mind and this is the reason way.

To

start the Acer Aspire 5515 continues to overheat itself and is constantly shutting down on me. This would not be a problem except for when I am in the middle of something and end up losing all of my work because of it.

The second issue I have with it is I now have a permanent mark (either a burn mark or a bruise that will not ...

• go away) on my leg from the Acer Aspire 5515 laptop.

Afar from my ‘beauty’ mark I now carry because of it another reason I dislike the Acer Aspire 5515 is the warranty. I have a two year warranty on it and within three months the laptop refused to work in anymore and by this I mean it would not start up at all. When I called

to have it fixed the company refused to honor the warranty on it.

Now that all the bad stuff is out of the way is there anything I liked about the Acer Aspire 5515 laptop. That is a simple answer - no and I do not recommend buying it. For three hundred dollars you get a piece of junk and a company that will not back their brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632910880120731/k2311a1029/10.29.09