Forest of Secrets by Erin Hunter  » Books  »
  • I love these books and will continue to collect them until they are stopped being published

• by slick
      Forest of Secrets is yet another great book that has been written by Erin Hunter. I have bought the entire original version, and have bought Twilight from The New Prophecy.

I

am in the process of buying the other New Prohecy ones, and preordering Sunset which I will review very soon.

Well this book is once again about Fireheart’s adventures, and about Tigerclaw.

Fireheart is trying to tell his leader Bluestar about what really happened in the very first battle in the very first book.

He accomplishes something very important, and one beloved ...

• Forest of Secrets by Erin Hunter
      cat unfortuneatly dies in this book.

Let’s see if Firestar can help ThunderClan in some way, and make sure that he can help Bluestar as her deputy.

Please parents let your

children read this book.

It is clean, only a little sadness, and very few fights between the cats.

I love these books and will continue to collect them until they are stopped being published.

Robin Wells says :

re : I love these books and will continue to collect them until they are stopped being published
I am more of a Rick Riordan fan, but Hunter’s work has previously entertained me, and I’m willing to suggest this book to others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17280888010131/k2311a0828/8.28.06