Tesco Value Soft Cheese with Garlic and Herbs
  • I am one of those people who thinks garlic makes everything taste better and to hell with the breath issue and so I find this really tasty
  • I would recommend that you are not put off by the basic packaging and cheap price of this Tesco Value product and give this tasty cheese a try

• by jeanne71

Lately, I have not bothered buying the most well known brand of soft cheese as I have discovered that certain cheaper alternatives are just as nice if not nicer. I always like to have something like this in the fridge as for a snack you cannot beat soft cheese on crackers or a slightly warmed bagel.

I also use it as a quick

cheese sauce for pasta and just stir it into freshly cooked pasta twists.

I have found some good cheap brands that taste good too and one of those is Tesco’s own Value brand of Soft Cheese with Garlic and Herbs which was only 69p for a standard size 200g tub.

For your information, this cheese is suitable for vegetarians, it contains gluten.

...

• It is 21% fat and the entire tub contains 470 calories.

This is a very creamy soft white cheese which is made extra tasty with the addition of the garlic.

I am one of those people who thinks garlic makes everything taste better and to hell with the breath issue and so I find this really tasty.

From looking at the ingredients, the green

flecks in the cheese must be the parsley and I cannot really see any other herbs.

It also contains horseradish and pepper which combines to make it extra tasty.

I would recommend that you are not put off by the basic packaging and cheap price of this Tesco Value product and give this tasty cheese a try.

I would definitely buy this brand again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272910880060731/k2311a1029/10.29.09