Kiehls stylist series creme with silk groom for hair
  • I must say from my experience this product does live up to all of its claims
  • What I like about this product is that it is the one product my husband with short very straight hair and myself with long, thick and curly hair can share
  • I suggest this product to everyone I know

• by duckfan

Kiehls creme with silk groom for hair. The products claims are that it moisturizes, protects and conditions hair. It is a non greasy formula formulated with silk powders and naturally absorbed oils. I must say from my experience this product does live up to all of its claims.

Kiehls creme with silk groom is a styling aid meant for use after shampooing hair. You can buy this online, in finer department stores and at kihels stores nationwide. It retails for $17.50 for 4.2oz or $29.50 for 8.4oz.

What I like about this product is that it is the

one product my husband with short very straight hair and myself with long, thick and curly hair can share. This product truly works for everyone. We have very different needs and it works great for us both. My husband needs it to create and keep a style but because his hair is so short it can’t be too greasy or his hair looks terrible by the afternoon. I need curl control, frizz and fly away control and some light shape help. The silk groom does it very well for both of us.

What I like about this product besides ...

• how well it works is that it is not tested on animals, it contains sesame oil, panthenol, and amino acids. The ingredient list is very short and features many recognizable ingredients and not a long list of chemicals.

The directions for use are very simple. Shampoo and condition hair normally. Rub a small amount of product into your hands before applying, run product through hair.

This cream does a great job of keeping my hair silky, moisturized and looking great without looking greasy or leaving the product buildup you get with other products. As a plus when I

do a blowout this creme does not leave my hair greasy and looking bad the second day so I can go a day without washing it.

I suggest this product to everyone I know. It is a great product that is kind to the environment.

The pros: *light weight feeling *hair does not look weighed down.

* hair quality feels smoother and silkier with use *not used on animals *product has many natural ingredients *product washes out easily.

The cons: *not everyone will like the smell and it is not light.

*the cost, it is not cheap.

*It will take awhile to determine how much product your hair needs *Has something of a feminine smell men may not enjoy.

Maria Angelica says :

Good morning I would like to know all the ingregients of this product. I ask to send to my email the list. Thanks a lot. Best regards, Maria Angelica

Galega says :

Following is the complete list of ingredients of Kiehl’s Stylist Series Cream:

qua/Water, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, PBG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Potato Starch Modified, Carbomer, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amynodethyl Propanol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Polyquaternium-4, Amodimethicone, Methylparaben, Sesamum Indicum/Sesame Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Heliantius Annus/Sunflower Seed Oil, Glycine Soja/Soyban Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Trideceth-6, Hydrolyzed Silk, Cetrimonium Chloride, Lilnaool.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312910879980731/k2311a1029/10.29.09