Seacret Salt and Oil Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this product from a kiosk in the mall
  • I like this part and do not need to add additional lotion because of it
  • I suggest you buy through the website, but if you want to try before you buy you can go to a mall and try before you buy

• by duckfan

I bought this product from a kiosk in the mall. I don’t know if your mall has them, but mine has these from a very pushy sales person. 2 of the 4 malls in my area have this kiosk and the sales pitch is the same. A salesclerk walks up to you even if you are trying not to make eye contact and they ask if they may ask you a question.

Then they move on to the sales pitch. I really hate the way this company sells their product. I have many of their products and will stop in and buy more if I want more.

I do not need someone to bother me while walking by each and every time. I

have never met more pushy sales people than the ones that sell seacret and I wonder if they make 100% of their money off of sales and have no salary at all. Enough about the sales staff.

If you are lucky enough to not have a kiosk that sells this, but it online. Seacret spa has a website where I buy all of my products as I cannot stand the hard sell they give you at the mall sites. For $49.

95 you get 8. 5oz of salt and oil scrub. If you go to the kiosk you can bargain but be warned they will try to sell it for $60 first but you can leave with it for $30.

The scrub comes in a ...

• lavender yardly scent or a lemon grass scent. Both scents are very light and natural smelling. The scrub contains 21 minerals including magnesium, potassium and zinc and is made from salt from the dead sea.

You use very little scrub to achieve your exfoliation. The directions are to apply to wet skin, gently rub in a circular motion and rinse off. I have used this all over my body and I am very happy with it.

It makes my skin very soft and smooth and does a great job of removing dead and dried skin on my hands and feet. I also use it as an exfoliating scrub before using sunless tan. The seacret sea salt and oil scrub is different than

other scrubs in that it leaves a layer of body oil on your skin after you rinse it off.

I like this part and do not need to add additional lotion because of it. I do add some to my hands and feet but not the rest of my body. The amount of oil left is similar to that of neutrogena body oil, much lighter than baby oil and it blends in quickly.

I have no stains on my clothes or towels because of this product, it blends in very quickly and does not feel or look heavy. I do recommend this product to you. I suggest you buy through the website, but if you want to try before you buy you can go to a mall and try before you buy.

Stephen says :

Hi again duckfan,

Another honest review. Glad you love the product. Take care and keep sharing your experiences.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312910879960731/k2311a1029/10.29.09