Intimately Beckham For Women perfume  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • When Intimately Beckham was released, I was happy to know it and then I got my first bottle
  • I don't think its appropriate for professionals
  • I would not recommend it during summer because the vanilla contents would sometimes make the scent warm

• by blair waldorf

David and Victoria Beckham is one of the most famous couples of today. I was curious about David’s line of perfume since it first came out and I was hoping that female version of his scent will also be available. When Intimately Beckham was released, I was happy to know it and then I got my first bottle. This part of David’s perfume is more of Victoria obviously because it is a female scent. It is very Victoria in a sense that it has this elegance and a self assured style.

The bottle is transparent and square.The liquid is colored pink same as the cartoon. The print ad for this one engendered talks about Victoria Beckham’s derriere. In one stolen picture where David was staring at a cheerleader while watching

the LA Lakers, it was commented, Victoria must have issues with her behind. The print ad was for both “for men” and “for women” but like in most print ads in all their perfumes, it is normally the couples who are the image models. The color on how the perfume was created would manifest Victoria Beckham’s wild extraordinary side. You can almost imagine just even watching the perfume bottle with those mini skirts and sometimes fashionably off wardrobe. However, when this was translated into the perfume, I would say it is cute, it has a little feminine blush to it.

The perfume features rose, lotus and bergamot. Then lily, tuberose and neroli. Then sandalwood, musk and vanilla for the base notes. After dry down, I would say the scent smells like ...

• rose candy drenched in sweet creamy vanilla filling. The start was a little feminine, too common for me but the mixture of citrus and rose was better arrived at. I would say it was good. The segue was obviously floral. It smells sweet and unrelentingly charismatic. Then only vanilla is visible for me during dry down. I was hoping musk would give it a different twist but I did not smell any. The perfume is something flavorful as a female scent. It is feminine in its packaging and the classification was very girly I would say. The perfume was too floral for me but likewise candy-like because of vanilla. Again, this is bordering in Victoria’s characteristics. You know when at times she is not serious in what she’s wearing that
        E fashion police sometimes dubbed her as worst dress, at times when she looks too comical? This is what I really thought about the scent. It has lots of nuances which is confusing the most. You cannot even identify the notes after because it is like a jumbled concoction of floral notes then you splashed sugar on it and squeezed citrus. It was like that. The scent is for teeny weeny high school girls or a cheerleader in a skimpy mini. I don’t think its appropriate for professionals. The scent is just too laughable. I would not recommend it during summer because the vanilla contents would sometimes make the scent warm. The over all smell is too warm too because the sweetness of the floral notes is mixed with vanilla.

tuliy says :

re : I don’t think its appropriate for professionals
    It s for girls young age, not for work nor for dating

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562910879930731/k2311a1029/10.29.09