Metro Inn Ryde Hotel Sydney  » Hotels  »
Corner Victoria Rd & Bowden St Ryde Sydney, New South Wales 2000
  • I thought they got my reservation mixed up since I requested for a non-smoking room

• by blair waldorf

The location of this hotel could have been perfect if not for the length of travel time needed to reach airport. It is tucked in the more quiet area of the city. A short walk would lead you to the shopping district and famous night market.

The front desk assisted me in every way with the booking and accommodations. They also helped me with airport

transfer to and fro the hotel. The bell boy told me stories about the city and the must see places while ushering me to my room. Housekeeping was prompt whenever I request for room clean up since I am so much particular with suite’s sanitation.

The room was nice with a modern touch. There was a flat screen TV and air condition is okay. However,

• when I entered, it smelled like someone just finished a cigarette. I thought they got my reservation mixed up since I requested for a non-smoking room. The reception sent housekeeping to clear up the air.

Food was good. They had a wide selection of choices in the complimentary breakfast buffet. Jams, pastries and different viands were available. Same goes with the menu for lunch and

dinner. They had Italian, Asian and even Mexican treats. Service was great. The waiters assisted me in every way the can.

The amenities however were limited. They didn’t have a gym and spa which was what I was hoping to enjoy during my stay. Good thing they have an outdoor pool.

They had quality customer service. But the hotel offered very limited equipments for guests to maximize.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22910879910731/k2311a1029/10.29.09