Nivea Stay On Lip Liner  » Cosmetics  »
  • With Nivea, I was impressed because they have pink brown, viola,bordeaux, sangria which were darker shades
  • The lightest was only soft pink which I think was for mestiza women
  • For this requirement, definitely Nivea Stay On Lip Liner has excellent choices
  • How I wish they could resort to a more convenient way because mostly of the women who uses make-up are working women
  • I need not experience any allergic reactions, harshness or something which was unpleasant

• by blair waldorf

According to one of the famous Hollywood stylist, “the easiest way for a pouty lips is the right lip liner”. A lip liner is a cosmetic product which is intended to fill uneven areas on the outer edges of the lips after applying lipstick. It is also used to line the lips before applying lipstick so that the color does not bleed or feather. It means this cosmetic is purposely created to outline the lips making it look fuller. For some girls who are not gifted with full lips or those who have too much of it, the right lip liner can alter these or can enhance it. The market is flooded with lots of brands making lots of us confused and ill-advised. Remember a lip liner is mostly supporting in its purpose for lip color or the like. There were several

colors and brands that I have tried and on my quest I have tried Nivea Stay On Lip Liner.

It is important to check the various colors that lip liner has. Since its main purpose is to outline your lips on the outer part or to create a fade-in effect, you have to look at the collection of its colors. Is it of darker shades? Since it supports the color of your lipstick, the collection should contain dark shades. You cannot find pale tones in lip liners. With Nivea, I was impressed because they have pink brown, viola,bordeaux, sangria which were darker shades. The lightest was only soft pink which I think was for mestiza women. Then entire collection had perfect shades to serve the main purpose. For this requirement, definitely Nivea Stay On Lip Liner has excellent choices. The choice of color ...

• is also significant in terms of making your lips look small or big. Thus a wide selection will surely help.

It is also important if that lip liner affords convenience to you when using it. For me, everything should be time-saving. I don’t go for make-ups which had old fashion way of doing it. A lot of brands uses the automatic twist-up pencil. Sadly, this one from Nivea is a pencil-with-sharpener style. It is old-fashion for me, time-consuming and you need to sharp it at times. It is not really flattering in this part. How I wish they could resort to a more convenient way because mostly of the women who uses make-up are working women. The easy-to-use pen format is hardly new. Most of todays lip liner are in pencil form.

Dermatological compliance is also important in choosing every make up. Regarding this

aspect, Nivea is always compatible on the skin. All their products has been tested by trusted Dermatologist so there is no need to worry. My experience was also good. I need not experience any allergic reactions, harshness or something which was unpleasant.

And finally you have to check the lip liner on its effect on your lips. Does it work best with lipstick? Is it pleasant when you apply it? The color is rich with this lip liner that when you apply your lipstick, it makes your lips look plumped. The downside is the lip liner is too creamy, it has this heavy coat which feels like you are wearing already a lipstick. When you apply your lipstick it is already too messy. I would hope for a more drier formula from a lip liner. I was not really that impressed with Nivea.

Nivea Stay On Lip Liner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312910879890731/k2311a1029/10.29.09