Hosting Ceria Web Hosting  » Web Hosting  »
www.hostingceria.com
  • Since I am in Indonesia, I think it is easier for me to use the web hosting service from an Indonesian Company, in case they went fraud
  • I had a problem with my first website, a forum because I was transferring the site from one free web hosting and it was quite a trouble
  • Well, actually the amount of the money is quite small, and the nominal wasn't really interesting for me

• by sc4rl3tt

More than half a year ago I use the service of this webhosting. Since I am in Indonesia, I think it is easier for me to use the web hosting service from an Indonesian Company, in case they went fraud. So I got to this site and find that it is quite reliable.

Hosting Ceria is a small web hosting company in Indonesia. But though it is small, it is

very reliable. The price is moderate and quite cheap actually if you took the package. And if you’re already a member, you can ask for the discount for new purchase from the owner.

Yes, the owner. The owner and the customer service can be reached almost 24/7. I had a problem with my first website, a forum because I was transferring the site from one free web hosting and it was quite a trouble. But the owner can help me solve it and my website is still on the net until now.

Well, I will only suggest this web hosting service for Indonesian web owner, which want to make a website with Indonesian people as their target market. Why? Because they offer the web hosting with Indonesian server, which means it would be easier to be accessed by Indonesian as well.

This site ...

• Hosting Ceria Web Hosting
      accept payment from paypal and bank transfer. I think it is quite helpful for people who doesn’t have paypal, and also helpful for non-Indonesian who wants to buy their services.You can also buy domain names from this site, the international and also the Indonesian domain names, like co.id, web.id, ac.id, etc.

I raised my thumb up for the service of this web hosting. As I said before, you can always ask

for help, technical and everything to the owner. You can even see testimonials from other web owners who has been working together with this site.

If you want to make some cash from this site, you can join their affiliate program. Well, actually the amount of the money is quite small, and the nominal wasn’t really interesting for me. But I think it is a good way to maintain their customer’s loyalty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 152910879690731/k2311a1029/10.29.09