Kirkland Signature Vitamin C 500 mg Dietary supplement  » Health  »
  • I bought this Kirkland Vitamin C with 500 mg and 500 tablets in one bottle
  • It's amazing because it's worth the price, I like this Vitamin C by Kirkland because it is chewable
  • I am glad I found the Kirkland brand, try this up and guaranteed dietary supplement for your family

• by lei

A healthy lifestyle is a must everyday, that’s why I take Vitamin C regularly for me to stay active. I’ve tried a lot of Vitamin C supplements and it really helps on my everyday work at home and work. But due to my hectic schedule sometimes I wasn’t able to buy a vitamin C because I am just buying a pieces of tablets of Vitamin C.

I’ve been looking around a brand of Vitamin C that is affordable and there’s

a lot of quantity on it. In short, worth the use and price.

I bought this Kirkland Vitamin C with 500 mg and 500 tablets in one bottle. It’s amazing because it’s worth the price, I like this Vitamin C by Kirkland because it is chewable.

I like the taste of the flavor. Vitamin C really helps me to boost my immune system, I often over fatigue from work and haven’t sleep for 8 hours.

But with the help of ...

• this Vitamin C, I got an energy to work at home and from my work. This Kirkland Vitamin C has help me a lot.

This Vitamin C or Ascorbic acid is best taken with a full meal to prevent us from stomach upset. I take it after meal during breakfast or lunch so I have enough strength the whole day.

This Vitamin C has store in a room temperature to preserve it. My family also loves this Vitamin C, that’s why I

switch to Kirkland Signature Vitamin C.

It really gives me a comfort and I thank that my family doesn’t have flu or cough for a months now since I was giving them Vitamin C. Of course, I am advising them to have some rest too and serving them healthy food while taking Vitamin C.

I am glad I found the Kirkland brand, try this up and guaranteed dietary supplement for your family.

CJ says :

Is kirkland vit c 500 safe for my 2 year old son? 2 1/2 year to be specific.

Galega says :

The recommended daily dose for a baby belonging to the age group of 1 - 3 years is 15 mg a day. A baby should not be given more than this dose of Vitamin E as a supplement. Here Kirkland contains 500 mg in a capsule. Obviously, you must not give it to your baby. If you want, get a suitable multivitamin supplement for your baby.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342910879680731/k2311a1029/10.29.09